Alllllriiiiight!!! With the followers-only giveaway complete, I now have a free-for-all to do! Anyone can enter, like, reblog, what have you!!
We’re all fans of the Legend of Zelda, here. And many of you probably started off because of the keystone game Ocarina of Time. A lot of people want the Sacred Stones for a variety of reasons…
and now you can have them.
Courtesy of Chinook Crafts - the shop which provided my rupees for the last giveaway I have been given the literal first of their Sacred Stone plaque!
nifty hmm? ‘v’ It is in four pieces with the stones removable
and is made of highly reflective (or is the word mirrored?) acrylic and is quite a pretty thing to behold. (frankly I want to keep it for myself)
I’ve been told the set will retail somewhere above $60 as well once it’s in their shop.
So here’s the rules!!
- Like/Reblog as many times as you want, just don’t spam anyone ok?
- (╯°□°）╯︵ sƃolq ʎɐʍɐǝʌıƃ
- No seriously no giveaway blogs I’ll check
- Anyone can reblog this! Following is not necessary but is appreciated.
- You will need to have your ask box open so I can contact the winner! If I’m not responded to within 24 hours I will choose another winner.
- PLEASE BE OVER 18 OR HAVE PERMISSION FROM YOUR PARENTS, AS I WILL NEED YOUR ADDRESS TO SHIP THIS TO YOU AND NOBODY WANTS ANYONE IN TROUBLE HERE.
Winners will be chosen via random.org’s number generator!!
Giveaway ends at 23h59 MST on May 7th! So I’ll contact the winners sometime on May 8th before 23h59!